Spare me the peace and love mythology of Woodstock – there's nothing more phoney than a festival Telegraph.co.uk
- Photos: PHOTOS: Woodstock fans head to concert site - recordonline.com - Middletown, NY Times Herald-Record
- Peace, love, music and mud: The 50th anniversary of Woodstock, vintage photos PennLive
- Woodstock 50 years ago changed music festivals forever — and not in a good way NBC News
- Woodstock 2019: Hoping peace signs turn to dollar signs in Bethel Poughkeepsie Journal
- View full coverage on Google News
It was fifty years ago this week that Woodstock stopped the Vietnam War and ushered in a new era of peace, love and understanding – sorry, that should read ...
Vintage Labor Posters and More Just Sold for Over $500,000 Hyperallergic
Plus, works by Salvador Dalí and other Spanish artists will go to the Meadows Museum, and the Krannert Art Museum will house the portfolios of Hal Fischer.
‘1 Night of Peace & Music’ honoring Woodstock, at Vintage Rock Club WGNO New Orleans
During a time when peace, love and anti-war propaganda was prominent, Woodstock served as a symbol of peace, unity and support among individuals with ...
A Summer of Peace, Love, and Change East Hampton Star
East Hampton straddled two worlds in the summer of 1969. In one of them there was Vietnam, and men walking on the moon, and Woodstock, and the Manson ...
TO THE BORDER OR BUST Tacoma Weekly
In pursuit of exchanging ideas around the concept of peace to build solidarity, on Aug. 9 three Tacoma area residents began a 1,238-mile road trip to the ...